FREE HOME EYE EXAMINATIONS
As we get older it becomes even more important to have regular Eye Examinations yet it isn't always easy to get out to the Opticians on your own.
Now you can book an Eye Examination on the comfort and security of your own home safe in the knowledge that it is being delivered by a quality, local Independent Optician.
Why should you choose us?
- You can be confident that your eye care is being delivered by a local trusted Independent Optician
- Price match Guarantee - You will not pay a penny more for spectacles than if you were to visit our Gloucester practice
- You book the time to suit you - our flexible approach means that you retain control and can easily arrange support if you require it
- You receive our free local back up service - adjustments and after care at your convenience,.
- Your eye care is in the hands of fully qualified and trained individuals
- You can be confident of total satisfaction with our no quibble money back guarantee
Who is eligible for a free home visit?
If you are unable to visit us or any other high street optician unaccompanied and you fall into one of the categories below, then you are eligible for a free NHS eye Examination
- Aged 60 or over
- Under 16, or 19 and in full time education
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Diagnosed as having diabetes or Glaucoma
- Aged 40 or over with a direct relative with Glaucoma, or have been advised by an Ophthalmologist that you are at risk of Glaucoma
- Prescribed as having a complex prescription
There's no excuse now for not being able to get your eyes tested. A home visit is so convenient:
- There's no travel expenses
- We'll arrive at a time to suit you
- Carry out the tests in the comfort of your home
Book your appointment, or to talk to one of the team
why not give us a call on 02392 610710.